Thank your favorite public employee by nominating him or her for the Utah Public Employee Salute!
We are looking for employees who demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
1. Extraordinary competence in performing functions
2. Creativity in identifying problems and devising workable, cost-effective solutions,
3. Excellent relationships with the public and other employees,
4. Commitment to serving the public as a client,
5. Commitment to economy and efficiency in government.
6. Volunteers his or her time in an effort to give back to the community.
• Be an employee of any city, county, or state government agency
• Be a public employee for at least six months.
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Gorski at 801-264-8732 ext. 216 or Hannah@upea.net.
Winners will be announced bi-weekly on KSL Radio during the Doug Wright Show.
Sponsored by Mountain America Credit Union